Saturday, March 23, 2013

Goldmine

Good-ness!  I've been going through old Flip videos and documents/downloads on my old computer so I can edit everything down before transferring to my new computer, and let me tell you something!  I could repeat the last 4 years of workouts and routines, exactly, and still be a better, stronger, more fit and healthier person if I just followed my own training!  If I never, ever, come up with another new thing I could still be challenged every single day!  How did I do some of this stuff?  My blog is a goldmine for the self motivated, if you want to dig out past workouts, and the less motivated if you just want to check in every once in a while and do a couple (hundred) swings!

If you are looking for challenge, read the 5 years of archives on this blog, as well as my original blog 'Living My Physical Potential' that I kept for 4 years! Seriously!  I'm going to go back myself! Seriously!  You think I may be joking?  I'm not!

I have often said that I feel as if I've won the lottery, hit the jackpot, and found the gold at the end of the rainbow.  It's true, it's 100% completely true.


PS the photo from above was taken when I did some sort of 16kg snatch workout that I found on video, but I haven't found blogged.  I think it was five sets, two minutes long "all out" for reps, with maybe 2 minutes rest in between.  The rest period is kind of important, so I HAVE to find out what it was!  Guess what we are going to do at the end of Tuesday mornings class?  

5 comments:

Jenelle said...

This week I have done one of your archive videos almost every day. There is so much to choose from and it makes it easy to fit a good workout into my day without getting bored. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing resource.

Diana said...

I have to honestly say that 98% of my workouts are yours!
And for that I say: THANKS!

chrystad72 said...

Whoa! no kidding, there is tons and tons of great stuff...Ive been non stop reading and learning. Great info...

Maribel said...

Goldmine for sure! On any given day I can choose from heavy, short sets to long and lean, to Max Vo2, to whatever my heart desires and find it in your archives.

Tuesday said...

Yep, total goldmine. Thank you for all these great workouts, Tracy. I'm alternating your workouts with my barbell sessions and having great results. By the way, my grip strength has improved like crazy since I started doing a bit of swinging with 20kg and 24kg bells. Just what I needed to improve my dead lifts! But the bulk of my KB work is still with my 12kg bell, and I am making good use of the 16 now as well. I just did your 50/50 workout--fun and fast! Thanks again! xx