Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Does She Look Like Me? (lol)


Well, since my oldest son, Rick, looks like me alot, I thought there just might be a chance little Sopia might resemble me in some kind of way.....just like a Leo, huh? But Sophia looks just like her beautiful mother Cristina! Lucky her!

I wish I had better pictures, but we can't use the flash on the camera yet. Sophia is 2 weeks old now and I won't get to see her again until we get back from the St. Paul Cert....so much changes when they're this young, but for now Sohia is like a little "bug in rug".

7 comments:

Jen said...

YES!!! She's a beauty, just like you!!!!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Thanks Jen! But if she doesn't start looking like me, then I guess I'll just have to buy us matching clothes, LOL!

Jen said...

Lululemon of course!!

Anonymous said...

awww...ditto on what Jen said on sopia :)

Unemployed again just taking it day by day. I am getting by sort of. Thanks for asking :) one good thing about being broke no money to buy junk food LOL!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Jen,

Don't think I haven't already thought of that, lol!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Regina,

Now that's funny.....too broke to buy junk food!

Well, no job means plenty of time to train!

Lauren Brooks said...

Congratulations!!