Friday, June 28, 2013

The Swing Quest 2013! It's just the beginning!

Time flys!  I've had so much going on in the last three months that I haven't had time to promote The Swing Quest 2013's next event which is tomorrow!  Tomorrow, June 29 is The Swing Quest's 3rd event this year.  The last one was epic for my group in so many ways, more of which I will write about over the weekend!


I just barely have a minute to give a shout out about the event and link some past information, including the workouts...well, the basic workouts we will be doing in the morning.

http://tracysfoodandthought.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-swing-quest-2013-first-500_2.html

http://tracysfoodandthought.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-swing-quest-2013-rise-to-occasion.html

I'm redesigning the last 213 swing reps to be a companion "D30" (Dirty Thirty) workout. So those of you so kind to have purchased my last DVD will be ready to add this to your arsenal!  I will not be posting the workout in written form, only on video, so you will have to follow along!  I will post it on Sunday, June 30th (of course!).

Fingers crossed I can spend more time on the details so all of us will be ready and waiting...yes, waiting for the next event!  2013 isn't over yet, and neither isThe Swing Quest 2013...it's just beginning!

2 comments:

Maribel said...

I don't know why I'm so excited to get my ass kicked tomorrow. LOL!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Cause we're crazy like that!