Sunday, December 1, 2013

It all started with 10 x 10. And I'm not kidding.


Here is my next 10 x 10 workout (#6).  I took 5 minutes to video tape it this evening even though I'm not even close to being packed for our trip to Israel on Tuesday morning.  If I have 5 minutes to tape it then you should take 5 minutes to do it along with me!  I tell a little story during the rest periods in todays workout about what it was like for me to be 120lbs heavier and traveling by air.  It wasn't comfortable.  The stress of fitting into a tiny (to me) seat, the stress of hoping, fingers crossed I could get the seat belt around me and fastened.  The stress of touching strangers sitting next to me by spilling into the space of their seat and literally feelin as if I was having to suck my body in tightly just to save embarrassment.  



Anyway, that was then, this is now.  I'll never ever be that overweight again because I don't have to.  And for me it all started with 10 sets of 10.  And I'm not kidding!

10 comments:

kbhurst said...

Where do I start?

Diana said...

I love the "garage" videos....that's where it all started for me!
Save travels to Israel!

Anonymous said...

You look much happier now.

Peace~Bear

Unknown said...

Safe travels, Tracy. And I am going to start "again" tomorrow. Been sick since Thanksgiving with whatever virus it was my daughter had. Today is first day I've not been dizzy. Thanks for posting these and for the constant encouragement you provide. :)

Erin Lee Gafill said...

Tracy, I love sharing the things you say and your videos because I know they have helped me so very much! Thanks so much for your generosity of spirit and safe travels! Erin

Tracy Reifkind said...

kbhurst,

Geez! Well, here! 10 x 10 every other day. Let's see where that takes you and then we'll talk more!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Diana,

it's kind of weird that really and truly my transformation took place on that exact garage platform that I've taped 99% of my videos!

There's no place like home!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Bear,

I'm so much happier! Thank you!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Tracy,

Every workout I start again, every single one. It's the first swing of every "next" workout that forgives and forgets :)

Tracy Reifkind said...

Erin,

Thank you so much :) I'm a much better talker than I am a writer most times! As long as I don't start crying! lol