Sunday, August 4, 2013

Coming Tomorrow! "The New 50"


Tomorrow is my 50th birthday!  Five-O!  I knew I was going to have to design a special swing workout using "50" as a theme, and not only did I come up with one, but I came up with two!  Two workouts that progressively increase in difficulty, but are both scalable in so many ways you can easily turn them into as many different workouts as you want...you'll see!

I decided to name the workout "The New 50" because being 50, turning 50, these days is just not the same as it used to be.  One might think that you could say that 50 is the new 40, or even the new 35......30 is just stretching it a bit too far, lol!  But I disagree with any of that! There is a New 50 in town, and I'm thrilled to be an example of the possibilities, experiences and chances to do some amazing things in the second half of my life.  I don't want to be anything other age than what I am, right now, and right now, this second, I'm 49 years old!  But tomorrow I hope some of you will join me swinging right into Tracyrif's New 50"!

I will post the first workout video along with the written routine at some point tomorrow!  The second workout you'll have to earn!  And you'll need to because it's harder!  I mean it's more fun! I'll post The New 50 #2 at the end of my birthday month!  Almost an entire month to celebrate!


No comments: