Monday, October 11, 2010

Free Class Video offer to EXPIRE SOON!!!

Here's a you tube video of me training the Roundabout two years ago. It's still relevant in my training. If you would like a free copy of my beginning class,featuring the Roundabout, email me at Tracyrif@yahoo.com.

I've had a lot of requests for free class video, but I need to limit the offer because of time constraints. I've decided to extend the offer for 3 more days( expires Thursday Oct 14, 2010.), especially for all of those coming from VFRF! I will send the videos in groups of two, AM and PM.....it's coming!

My motivation for sharing my methods, my classes, is to gauge interest in a variety of projects I'm interested in pursuing this next year. Instructional DVDs, streaming web cast classes, workshops and books that focus on high volume KB training as well as fat loss, weight loss and my own success at becoming the athlete of my dreams.

No comments: