Monday, February 15, 2010

You've Actually Got to Do It!


Here I am in my Saturday Intermediate Swing/Snatch class telling Meg, inbetween sets, about my Valentines gift from Mark, in true "dramatic" Tracy fashion, lol!
Anyway, there was way too much talking going on (and laughing!), so I had to increase the number of reps per set to try and shut eveyone up...including me, lol! I am loving my Saturday workouts...I mean classes....
One thing about trying, over this past year, to build up a large steady kettlebell class.....it's hard! Why? Because training is hard! The actual work is hard, but showing up on a consistent basis is the hardest. If you stop showing up for class I may miss you once, or twice....but I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make him drink!
You can change your body and your fitness level quickly, within 2-4 weeks, working out 2-3 days a week consistently for 15, 20, 30 minutes training the kettlebell swing. If you don't believe me try it and I dare you to prove me wrong.....whoops, yep, you've got to actually do it to prove me wrong, lol!

No comments: