Friday, February 5, 2010

My Sophie

Here's my little angel, Sophie!

It's not the best picture of me, but out of the 12, or so, pictures I took of Sophia this day, it was the best one of her.....that should tell you how much I love her!



I took Sophie and her mom, Cristina, out for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen in Walnut Creek, and then shopping, of course! I've spent so much of the past few years being a snob about not eating out, and I would have preferrred to eat at home with another lesson in using the pressure cooker, but Good Lord give it a break. Eating a overpriced salad (that I could make better), with my 2 favorite girls was so much more important than bragging about how I never "eat out"......it was hard but I'm learning to lighten up....



I wanted to buy Sophie a dress for her March picture, and we found the cutest green dress with white and yellow daisies at Gymboree(St Patricks Day in March)....but we also had to try on sunglasses! Aren't babies fun? You can make them wear anything you want to, lol We, I mean I, ended up buying Sophie some pale yellow sunglasses with a daisy to match her dress!

3 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

ah, my two beautiful girls! I love you both!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Laura Nepodal said...

Awwww, Tracy! She is BEAUTIFUL!