Sunday, February 21, 2010

Picture w/ Pavel


The RKC is O-V-E-R! But I realize that I rarely get a picture with Pavel himself! Mark and I usually sit with the other Instructors, including Pavel, at lunches and dinners, so I never think to take a picture with him, specifically, until I saw what a beautiful picture Diana took with Pavel (shaking his hand) at the HKC last Sept. So, I tried to remember to get my "handshake" this time! lol


Here it is....



(anyone notice my really cool nail polish!)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Great picture!!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Jen,

I didn't get a chance to take too many pictures....I was just to busy....OK and maybe a bit too tired, lol!

Diana said...

Awesome pic! You look real proud of being a huge part of the best community there is. I'm SO glad that I decided to stick with this road rather than the Ironman one!
Some other time! Still love those "other" 3 sports!!


I'm glad to read that the nails were polished and NOT left over blood!

Tracy Reifkind said...

diana,

It's true that it was your picture that inspired me to remember to get my own!

I didn't even chip my polish...until I got home and washed dishes...damn housework!

Diana said...

That's frickin' hilarious that you didn't wreck your nail polish while doing the RKC!!!! Seriously, that is funny shit!
Now I know this may come as a big surprise (insert sarcasm here) but I've had nail polish on ONCE in m life and that was just a short time ago when a co-worker put black nail polish on me! I might have to break down and put some on for my RKC!
Then you chip it while doing the dishes-that is totally funny shit!!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Diana,

The day before the RKC I got a manicure and my hair done....a girls gotta look pretty snatching that 16kg afterall!

If you don't go for the hands, make sure to at least get a pedicure before your RKC....you'll be barefoot alot, and, well, like I said....a girls gotta look pretty!