Sunday, November 11, 2012

I'm not a swing robot!

Okay...the truth came out in today's video shoot for my next two DVD's....I'm not a swing robot!  3 hours of training, pretty much nonstop, slightly over 3000 swing reps.  And I only made two, maybe three mistakes..and only two bells were dropped (not by me!)


I'm so proud of my regular students / training partners that showed up and, rep by rep, helped me demonstrate 7, yes seven (!) workouts I'm very proud of!  One of my newest students, Monica Worline, has only been training with me for 4 months!  And Meg, well if you been reading my blog or seen some of my videos you should recognize my #1 co-swinger!  Meg's been training with me for 4 1/2 years.

Here is a picture of the whole crew clockwise L to R, Brenda Tierney (training with me for 1 year), Monica Worline, Rasul Davis (trained with me for 1 day! More about Rasul later!), Meg Lloyd, Deepika Goyal, (2 years), and Maribel Medina (2 years).  They all drove almost 2 hours on a Sunday, Rasul drove up with his wife Heather from Santa Monica (5 hours!).

I know we will all be sleeping like babies tonight!  Speaking of sleep....

11 comments:

Elaine said...

These workouts will be available on DVD? If so, when?

Elaine said...

These workouts will be available on DVD? If so, when? I have one of your DVDs (sorry, can't remember the title), and I like it a lot, but I'm ready for more!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Elaine,

It's my goal to get these edited asap! We taped 2 DVD's with three progressive workouts on each one.

I also taped a 15 minute 2 hand swing "intro" workout that Mark starts us off with a 15 minute joint mobility warm up. It will be a separate DVD that will be included as a bonus with every future DVD produced.

Kimberly said...

Well, as expected, my houseguests were not able to come because of bad weather in the mountains, so I would have been able to come if the last minute airfare to SF hadn't been ridiculous. Oh well, maybe next video!

Would you ever consider selling digital downloads of your workouts?

Tracy Reifkind said...

Kimberly,

Yes and yes!

Yes there will be another chance, and yes there will be downloadable versions of the DVD's!

Elaine said...

Thanks- Il'll watch for them. I heard your interview on Half-Size Me podcast, and it inspired me to dust off the kettlebells :)

guy said...

Outstanding! I can't wait for my copies. Get some rest BossLady, great work!

Unknown said...

Happy people!
Of course I am jealous!!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Elaine,

Heather @ half size me is amazingly sweet! I'm so lucky she contacted me, and if I lived closer to her I'd have her swinging bells lickety split!

But I have you! So dust them off and get to it!

Thanks for you comment!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Guy,

I wish I could do it every weekend...I mean every other weekend...I mean at least a couple of times a year!

Thanks for the interest and support!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Hanneke

If you ever come to the SF Bay Area I'll have a special swing marathon just for you! All you have to do is come train with me on a Saturday! lol