Monday, March 17, 2014

The Swing Quest 2014, event #2 Sunday March 30

It's time again!  Can you believe 3 months have passed since the last time we did 2014 swings together?  Oh...did you miss it?  Well, no worries! You'll get another chance, and another, and another....


I will personally be leading my home based workout of The Swing Quest 2014 in the studio I work at http://noxcusesfitness.com/, on the last Sunday of this month, March 30.  It's kind of a special one because it's Meg's birthday weekend.  Of course you all are invited to come swing along!  All I need is for you to confirm via email (tracyrif@yahoo.com) and if you have your favorite bell then I suggest you bring it!  The start time will be bright and early!  To be honest I have not yet decided whether the first swing rep will start at 7:00 or 7:30am!  I have video and photo logistics to consider.....this could be your very first co starring role in a kettlebell swing video!  The cost is $40 per person and space is limited.

What IS The Swing Quest?  Well...when I figure it all out I'll let you in on it!  But what I can tell you is that The Swing Quest is a marathon kettlebell swing event that I have designed to be scaleable to almost every level of kettlebell athlete or enthusiast.  The minimum requirement is that you #1 know how to swing a kettlebell properly, and #2 you have completed at least one 10 x 10 workout!  Yep, that's it!  One 10 x 10 workout is a far cry from 2014 swing reps, BUT the first goal is NOT to complete 2014 swing reps!  The first goal is to get the support, the motivation, the encouragement to WANT to do 2104 swing reps!  My group and I can give that to you!  But you'll be fine....no worries!

I'll be posting more about this and how you can participate on your own, or with your own group in another town/city/place along with us!  In the mean time here is the uninterrupted video of the first 500 swing reps we did at the last event.  This next one will start out with slightly different progressions of 10 x 10 (videos to be posted) but from now on The Swing Quest will always start out with 5 rounds of ten sets of ten swing reps, done at an equal work to rest ratio.

Okay....this is all for now...more to come!  Practice, practice, practice!

No comments: