Thursday, October 24, 2013

The view from Mike's room in Kastav, Croatia




So far so good!  Really good as a matter of fact!  We've been in Europe only for a couple of days, driving from Venice, Italy, yesterday with MSFG Fabio Zonin to Kastav Croatia.  We are staying in a bed and breakfast type of apartment with a kitchen and washing machine!  Wow!  I wasn't expecting a washing machine, but I'll make sure to do our laundry before we leave.  The photo above is the view from our friend Mike Sousa's room.  He came to help assist at the SFG Instructor Cert that starts in about 6 hours! (yes, it's the middle of the night and I can't sleep!)  Mark and I have a street view and were offered to switch rooms after the weekend for a similar view, but once I've settled into room I'm not going to want to move...maybe...would you?

No comments: