Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What a Day!

What a day!  Here is a short interview I did with Mari Fernandez part owner/operator of Full Force Personal Training in Modesto CA, after we completed video taping of not only Top 40, and Dirty 30 ("D30"), but I decided at the last minute to include a joint mobility warm up AND another 300 swing rep, 15 minute OTM workout ("on the minute").



Seems like so long ago, but it was just this past November.  I learned a lot of things that day!  I learned that 3000 swings is not 2000 swings!  The last video taping of "Give andTake" and "Roundabout 2.0" was just over 2000, but this was a whole 'nother animal!  Not sure if I would do it again....of course I'l do it again!  Who am I trying to kid?  It was fun as hell!

Swing workouts and routines just keep pouring out of me faster than I can record them!  If you have ordered Top 40 and have done at least the very first workout then, as promised, I have a special treat for you (and everybody else).  I'll be posting a free companion workout this weekend.  It will be much easier to train if you already are familiar with the theme and rhythm of Top 40.  If you haven't trained along to "Top 40", then maybe you'll want the other 3 workouts in the DVD!

Top 40 should be available for download this next week, and fingers crossed Dirty 30 ("D30") will be finished shortly!




2 comments:

Maribel said...

OMG! That was an awesome day. I slept all day the next day!

And yeah, you do have routines coming out of nowhere all the time. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever done the same one twice.

Tracy Reifkind said...

Maribel,

I had a big ole hamburger, bun and all, right afterwards!

I really like the the one we'll tape this weekend....yes, "we"!