Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Results from the Cali Open

16kg 10 min jerk 60 R/25 L


16kg snatch 174 total (103 R/85 L, 14 or so no counts. 9 min 25 sec.)




I set a competition PR in my jerks w 60 reps R and switching at the 5 minute mark.  I switched L and felt as good as I could, focused on my breathing, but fumbled the bell after the 25th rep.  The best part of the set, or should I say after the set is that I'm not afraid of the jerk set anymore!  And that's a big thing, no HUGE thing!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You look badass strong to me. I don't know much about AKC kettlebell style though.

Anyway, I bought my first pressure cooker. Talking about procrastinating! I think it's on my list for years now. So I will be stalking your blog for the next few days looking for good recipes and good pressure cooker bloggers.

Unknown said...

That is a huge thing! You make it look so easy and effortless (I know it's not) but you are so fluid!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Hanneke,

Okay, so I've GOT to get my butt doing some beginning pressure cooking videos! Got it, and will do!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Tracy,

I'm in a new and beautiful place with my training right now! Thank you.