Friday, December 19, 2014

The last 10 x 10 of 2014 with Anna Bogdanova



Time is flying by for sure.  With the new 10 x 10 weekend challenge being born in December it's turning out to be a 10 x 10 themed month!  I've posted ten 10 x 10 video workout options in the first week of the month and I've continued a similar practice in my own weekly swing workouts so don't think there weren't any Thursday versions.  That being said I'm working on revamping 2015's Swing Quest routines starting first and and ending last with 500 swing reps done in 10 x 10 progressions :)  But here is the very last one of 2014!  I taped this 10 x 10 in Denmark a few weeks ago with Anna Bogdanova, author of "Sky High Metabolism", enjoy!

10 2 hd swing x 2 sets
5 2 hd sw + 5 R
5 2 hd sw + 5 L
5 R/5 L x 2 sets
10 transfer swings x 2 sets
10 2 hd sw x 2 sets (thanks Gwen!)

And yes, the first Swing Quest marathon event for 2015 is scheduled for Thursday morning January 1st, exact time and location still to be determined (probably 7:30-9:30am).  Depending on how many commitments I get from my students I may decide to hold it here in our garage gym and have a small breakfast on my back patio (weather permitting).  The Swing Quest 2015 takes just under 2 hours to complete and for me I can't think of a better way to start off the New Year!  I love it!

Speaking of New Year swings....less than one week later I may be in your neighborhood!  Another reminder that it's not too late to register for my Winter Tour, One Hour Swing Class events in St Paul MN, Monday Jan 5th, and Milwaukee WI, Thursday Jan 8.  One hour of swings is around 1000 reps, but I promise to take care of each and everyone and help you scale the workout to your own personal level of skill and conditioning.  To swing with a group for one hour, no matter what your exact rep count is a ton of fun, especially when it's over!  Don't miss it, I have no idea when I'll make it back to the Midwest :)

Space and number of bells is limited in both locations so please if you are thinking about coming to swing with me reserve a spot now!  You can find the links to preregister right here, on my blog, in the left sidebar.



6 comments:

gmkrehbiel said...

I couldn't make the numbers work till I did the video. Looks to me like you missed listing the last 2 sets in the notes. 10 2 hd swing x 2 sets I could be wrong though. Another great 10 x 10. Merry Christmas! See you on the 5th. ~Gwen in MN

Tracy Reifkind said...

Thanks Gwen! I corrected it here on my blog :)

See you in a couple of weeks! YAY!

Diana said...

Still keeping the faith that snow will be here in time!!!!


Ann Marie said...

I registered for St. Paul... the AM session. I'm looking forward to it.

Tracy Reifkind said...

What? there may be a chance there's no snow?

Tracy Reifkind said...

Yay Ann Marie! See you in a couple of weeks....exactly :)