Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cheesey Cheese


This afternoon I did a photo shoot for Womans First Magazine! I'll post more about how it came about another time, but for now, here are a few pictures Mark took from this afternoon.


Modeling for pictures is hard! Good Lord, thank God I watch America's Next Top Model, lol....smize girlfriend, smize!



I don't know how many photos were taken, but how many different ways can a girl smile? The bottom photo is of me being purposely "cheesey" for Mark!


The photo shoot was taken in Meg's kitchen...so a big thank you goes out to Meg, but Meg's dog Clancy is the one I should thank the most.....poor little girl....flashing lights and beeping beeps....she ended up hiding in the back yard away from all of the commotion.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Thanks Jen...

I have to remember to buy some hot rollres for my hair! Hot rollers! I thought those things were out of style...but apparently not!