Monday, March 23, 2015

The Swing, Workout #11, just the workout for now, but more about the level of difficultly coming.....

Ta da! Congratulations for getting this far in The Swing, The Workouts!  If you are meeting me here then you've put in some serious practice time and that's a good thing because, in my opinion, this workout, #11, is one of the most difficult!  Difficult because it includes hundreds of transfer swings which I will explain more about why they are so difficult when I have more time to write later today, so come back after you give it a go if you are training it today!



I wanted to get this workout up and posted a.s.a.p. as requested by a few of you so here it is. If you follow along you will find some changes I had to make while adjusting the one written in The Swing Book so keep a pen or pencil ready to make notes.  Enjoy :)

Tracy

4 comments:

Diana said...

Totally agree with the sniffling thing! My nose runs like crazy with swings....that's where wrist guards come in handy! Lol...

40 transfer x 6 was killer in this workout.

Unknown said...

Great changes from the book. Love it. I counted 600 swings. That sound right? ~Gwen

Mahda16 said...

Gonna try this one tonight.....600 swings, sweet! On track for 10,000 swings this month, like to start the Spring off right. Thanks Tracy!

Toad said...

Hey, just noticed the short 'do. Hot.