Monday, September 15, 2014

The Swing, The Workouts! #1-#5

HERE THEY ARE!  I've posted a ton of follow along beginning swing workouts for years now, in fact many similar to the ones in my book The Swing, but here are the exact workouts in their entirety from 15 minutes to a full 25 minutes, starting with the first five! 



In Workouts #1 and #2 I guide you through establishing the right amount of work and rest FOR YOU!  Keep a journal, repeat either workout as many times as you feel comfortable before adding more reps per set and more sets per workout.....those are coming next!  Congratulations for taking the first steps toward a healthier and more fit body!



Workout #3 adds 5 more minutes, again taking care to pay attention whether you are ready to add more reps per set, and please don't be intimidated and think you must always add reps!  Back down one or two reps, stay at any particular rep count that is right for you, or go back and start at 10 reps again.  Every workout will be different so keep that journal!



Workouts #4 and #5 move up to 20 reps per minute more quickly, and in fact by the time you complete these two workouts you might start each workout with 20 reps per minute, or as you will next practice in the following workouts, 10 reps per 30 second intervals!

If you are not swinging yet, or maybe you already train regularly but have a family member or friend that wants to start but doesn't know where or how, I do every single rep with you (the viewer), or I coach you through each and every swing rep for complete 15-25 minute workouts!  You will find the written workouts and journals in my book The Swing, if you don't own it yet here is where you can get your copy:

http://www.amazon.com/Swing-Lose-Revolutionary-Kettlebell-Program-ebook/dp/B005LBYRV6/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1410789160&sr=8-15&keywords=the+swing+book

Enjoy.  Enjoy the book, enjoy the workouts, but mostly, enjoy your strong, healthy and fit life!



ps I chose to not have music in the background so you can listen to what you like!

10 comments:

Lee said...

I bought your book the swing and I did workout out #1. Looking forward to the transformation. Thanks for the inspirational book.

Diana said...

The distance between myself and my bells grows bigger and bigger and I have no valid reason for it....

Maribel said...

This. Is. A. Goldmine.

Ponderful said...

what Maribel said.

Unknown said...

Perfect timing for me to get back at it after shoulder issues. Very much appreciated!! I found gold!

Beeah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beeah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beeah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hou said...

I bought your book the swing and I did workout out #1. Looking forward to the transformation
meizu pro 5
meizu mx5
xiaomi mi5

jade said...

Anywhere from squats and lunges, to core work to upper body work. FREE Exercise DVD Flat Abs Fast